NEW DOG TAKING CARE TIPS
You just got a new puppy in the house? It must be thrilled. All the best things given to him. But a few days later the problems plaguing your mind comes. Yes, the new puppy your pet will not eat, stress, diarrhea, etc.
Click here: About Dog
Therefore, to avoid the things above, follow these tips:
- After you buy a new dog arrived at home, he put a quiet place. Do not take the first game in 2-3 hours. Let him adapt to the new environment.
- Do not directly be fed, this is often done by the owner of a new puppy. Newly arrived dogs a new home if in good condition will immediately eat the food given although he still stressed. Should be fed 12 hours after the dog arrived at home. Dogs are directly fed by the time he comes usually be problems a few days later, as a hunger strike.
- Give food to taste, do not continue to be fed if a given portion is up. A healthy dog will definitely spend eating however much there is to a full stomach. Overeating cause diarrhea.
- The new dog (regardless of age) DO bathed or given the vaccination beforehand for approximately 1 week since he came.
- The new dog would cry in a few days. When she was crying, so be it. It will take about 2-3 days.
- Check the health of your new dog to the vet or purchase to the nearest veterinary clinic.
- Love and keep your pet dog is well.